Wednesday, January 03, 2007

51 Things About Me

These things go 'round and 'round the internet and while I love 'em they also drive me a little crazy, since you get them over and over again. Instead of sending it on, I'm posting it here. Steal or don't as you please.

Oh, and I'm going to take out the "who is most/least likely to respond" type questions, so there will be less than 51 questions, but I'm leaving the post-title as is. Because I can.

1. FIRST NAME?
Angela
2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
Nope. My parents deliberately chose a name that no one they knew had.
3. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY?
Monday night. I really, really didn't want to come back to work.
4. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
It's a neat combo of my mom's writing and my dad's with my own flourish on it. So, yes.
5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
Vermont-style ham, but only with cheese and other nummy stuff.
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOURSELF?
I think so.
7. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL?
There's the blog here. I haven't written in a long time. It's one of the things I want to start doing again.
8. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT?
Sometimes
9. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
Yes.
10. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
Goodness, no. I would really like to try hang gliding though.
11. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
PC's Granola (no raisins, thank you).
12. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
Only when I wear shoes with laces. ;-)
13. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? MENTALLY OR PHYSICALLY???
Yes and no. In that order.
14. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR?
Mint chocolate chip
15. SHOE SIZE?
Six wide.
16. RED OR PINK?
It depends.
17. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
Inability to let go of old stuff, both physically (you should see my basement) and emotionally.
18. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
Cat. She's in Malta.
20. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
Brown cords and brown houndstooth checky booty things.
21. LAST THING YOU ATE?
What was supposed to be turkey soup, but turned into more of a mushy rice with turkey and vegetables thing. I burned my tongue on it, but I'm very full.
22. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
The dulcet tones of the cube farm.
23. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
Sunburst Orange
24. FAVORITE SMELL?
Spring rain or freshly baked bread.
25. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
Someone from Corporate Voice Services.
26. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE YOU ARE ATTRACTED TO?
Eyes
28. FAVORITE DRINK?
Milk. Goddess help me if I ever turn up lactose intolerant.
29. FAVORITE SPORT?
Knitting
30. EYE COLOR?
Blue
31. HAIR COLOR?
Your guess is as good as mine. Somewhere in the red/brown family with bits of blonde. And roots.
32. HAT SIZE?
Tiny. I have a stupid tiny head.
33. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
Sometimes
34. FAVORITE FOOD?
Food.
35. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDING?
Both
36. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED AT THE MOVIE THEATRE?
I think it was Superman Returns.
37. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
Blue sweater with brown bits.
38. SUMMER OR WINTER?
Neither. Spring or Fall.
39. HUGS OR KISSES?
Yes, please!
40. FAVORITE DESSERT?
Cheesecake
43. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING?
Ancestors of Avalon, Domiknitrix
44. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
Blue wavy things
45. WHAT DID YOU WATCH LAST NIGHT ON TV?
Did not watch tv last night. There was a Scarface video game on when I got home (Fred had an extra day of vacation), then I went to Becca's house for yoga and tea and knitting.
46. FAVORITE SOUNDS?
Rain, bagpipes, kitty purrs.
47. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
Meh. Indigo Girls or Sarah McLachlan, now that's a question.
48. THE FURTHEST YOU'VE BEEN FROM HOME?
France
49. WHAT'S YOUR SPECIAL TALENT?
Herding cats.
50. IF YOU WON A ROUND TRIP TICKET TO ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD, WHERE WOULD YOU GO?
The UK (that way I get more countries).
51. WHEN & WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
October 4, 1973 in Victoria Hospital. Then mom's doctor went duck hunting and forgot all about us so she had to throw a temper tantrum to get us out of the hospital. That doctor was a dork. We got a new one.

3 comments:

jenn said...

I read your meat as "Vermin" style ham. Which, you know, made me laugh.

Dogeared said...

I read "bungee jump" as "buggle jum". It very nearly ende up as "bugger Jim" which would have been very confusing.

Yonners said...

Oh, if I wasn't in a quiet lab with lots of studious (ha!) students, I would sooo be laughing out loud. I mean, favorite sport-knitting! Priceless. And funny similarities because, I too would hang glide but I would never, ever, ever, bungee jump. Ever. Ew. And I use to have milk as a favorite drink but I just became lactose intolerant in November! Boo! Good meme.