Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Let me sum up.

It was a good Yule/Christmas/New Year season.

I knit five scarves and a steering wheel cover, gave away a bunch of stuff, visited relatives and some friends and made a crazy big Christmas dinner.

Somewhere I have photos of Sabre and Callie under the tree. Nova won't sit under it, and Zoe wouldn't sit still long enough for me to get a picture.

I didn't get as far as sending cards this year, so to all of you out there who sent me one, I'd like to say thank you. The lack of cards doesn't mean I wasn't thinking about you all, it just means that I was terribly disorganized this year.

There were pretty lights and yummy desserts and some Christmas music, and a little bit of crying (mostly due to shopping stress). On the whole it was a fantastic couple of weeks.

Happy New Year! May we all have goodness in our lives in 2007.

1 comment:

jenn said...

I think a bunch of us should start sending out "end of january" cards.