Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Lack of brain...

...means that today I revert to the meme. From Allison and Jenn. Also, I'm terrible at following directions.

Use one word to describe or answer the following list. (In the comments is fine - or on your blog if you like and then let us know to go look!)

1.Your house?
Rented 3-bedroom townhouse

2.Your significant other?
Fred, my husband of about 15 months

3. Your hair?
Blondey-reddy, from a box, and the longest it's been in years.

4. Your family?
This is harder than you'd think.
Blood: mom and Frank (although he's not technically blood, I suppose), dad, myriad aunts, uncles and cousins, Fred's parents and sister, etc.
Choice: Fred, Mom and Frank, my ladies from tea plus Lesley, Leslie and Calli, Dad, Aunt Betty and Uncle Jimmy, my cousin Irene, and the furballs.

5. Favorite place to eat?
Yoshi's

6. Your favorite thing you can see right now?
Photos of kitties on my desk.

7. Where is your cell phone?
On my desk.

8. Your favorite drink?
Cold: milk
Hot: tea

9.Your dream/goal?
To be a midwife, and sell jewellery.

10. What Room you are in?
Cubicle

11. Your hobby?
Knitting, beading, cross-stitching

12. Your fear?
Falling.

13. Where do you want to be in 6 years?
I'd like to be a mom, working as a doula, maybe working on owning a home in the country, instead of renting one in the city.

14. Where were you last night?
At tea.

15. Something that you aren’t?
Skinny.

16. Pie?
Yes, please!

17. Wish list item?
Just one? Hm. A winter driving kit for my car.

18. TV show?
Current: Bones
Forever: Buffy

19. Last thing you did?
Played in Excel.

20. What are you wearing?
Sweater, black pants, hand-knit sokcs, black shoes.

21. Vacation spot?
Cottage in the woods, near water.

22. Your pets?
Four cats: Sabre, Callie, Nova and Zoe
One dog: Roo

23. A best friend?
See that chosen family list above.

24. Your life?
Pretty damn good.

25. Your mood?
Tired today, but happy.

26. Missing someone?
My Jimmy Dean cast.

27. Your car?
2002 Chevy Cavalier, red.

28. Something you’re not wearing.
Earrings.

29. Your favorite store?
Much as it shames me to admit it, I love the Disney Store. I also love the farm store at my crop share farm in an equal amount.

30.Best memory?
August 3, 2007, doing photos after we got married. So much fun, even though it was stupid hot.

No comments: