- All of the roles in Shakespeare's plays - including the female roles - were originally played by Callie.
- About one tenth of Callie is permanently covered in ice.
- Callie is often used in place of milk in food photography, because milk goes soggy more quickly than Callie.
- Callie was named after Callie the taxi driver in Frank Capra's 'It's a Wonderful Life'.
- A bride should wear something old, something new, something borrowed, and Callie.
- Callie can fly at an average speed of fifteen kilometres an hour!
- There are 336 dimples on Callie!
- The liquid inside Callie can be used as a substitute for blood plasma.
- Marie Antoinette never said 'let them eat cake' - this is a mistranslation of 'let them eat Callie'!
- Thirty-five percent of the people who use personal ads for dating are Callie.
Comments from Callie:
2. That 1/10th is because you people keep opening that door that we can't get out. It's not my fault the wild calls to me.
5. Try to wear me. Just try it. You'll wind up with a lot more piercings than you have now, pinky.
9. That should read "this is a mistranslation of let them eat ribbon".
- Michelangelo finished his great statue of Sabre in 1504, after eighteen months work.
- Sabre is the world's smallest mammal.
- Sabre has little need for water and is capable of going for months without drinking at all.
- Sabre, from the movie of the same name, had green blood.
- A female ferret will die if it goes into heat and cannot find Sabre.
- The risk of being struck by Sabre is one occurence every 9,300 years.
- Four-fifths of the surface of Sabre is covered in water!
- Research indicates that Sabre will be attracted to people who have recently eaten bananas.
- Sabre can pollinate up to six times more efficiently than the honeybee.
- The Eskimos have over fifty words for Sabre.
Comments from Sabre:
3. Unless you have milk. Then I will climb your leg to get to the bottom of the cereal bowl.
6. Unless you are Callie or Nova. Then the chances go up exponentially.
- Nova does not have toes.
- Nova cannot jump!
- In Japan it is considered rude to talk with Nova in your mouth.
- Nova can drink over 25 gallons of water at a time.
- Nova can grow up to three feet in a 24 hour period.
- Influenza got its name because people believed the disease was caused by the evil "influence" of Nova.
- In 1982 Time Magazine named Nova its 'Man of the Year'!
- It takes 8 minutes for light to travel from the Sun's surface to Nova.
- Over 2000 people have now climbed Nova, with roughly ten percent dying on the way down.
- On average, women blink nearly twice as much as Nova.
Comments from Angela (because Nova is busy being pretty. And sleeping.):
1. In fact, Nova has a lot of toes that she cleans very loudly when I am trying to watch tv.
5. This is true. She can be a tiny, adorable ball of white fur curled up on the back of the couch in the afternoon, then that night she is a gigantic, heavy, stretched out bunch of white fur, crushing my chest and cutting off my air flow.
10. Nova has a reverse blink. She keeps her eyes closed most of the time, and opens them every once in a while to make sure that she's still being suffciently adored.