Thursday, January 17, 2013

Rockstar


I am going to go teach my former peers how to use the software I update every Monday with the numbers that everyone in the company uses to manage their headcount.  Because I am a rockstar.

Yesterday, I finished booking my Guild speakers for the year, and I got Amy Singer, the founder of Knitty.com to come talk to us in April.  Because I am a rockstar.

Today I am wearing heels, and an awesome dress, and eyeliner, and lipstick.  Because I am a rockstar.

Today I am not feeling like an utter fool for waiting (and waiting, and waiting) for responses from people who clearly are not going to respond in the way I hoped they would.  Because I am a rockstar.

Maybe, if I keep telling myself I am a rockstar, I will believe it.

1 comment:

CosmicAvatar said...

Sounds like a rockstar to me. ;)